Wednesday 2 December 2015

How green are you?

Chile is not the best country to live for enviromentalists; they can have the values and the initiative to do good things for the environment, but the country doesn't give them the facilities to carry out the activities they want to do, i.e. you easily can separate the trash but then you have nowhere to throw it.
In Chile, even when you can find propaganda like prefer a bike over a car or use reusable bags over the plastic ones, there's still a long way to become a green country
For me, well, you can say there's always been a kind of concern in this aspect; I always worry about the waste of water, I prefer walk insted of using any car and so on. Maybe some people could say I'm into taking care of the environment since I was a little girl,but I feel that my incentives were others. When I was a little girl it made me sad that the water went all the way to my sink and I didn't even use it and I always prefer walk because I like to see everything aroud me. With the years I started to learn about the importance of recycling and reducing the carbon footprint wich gave me a real reason to continue with these actions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment