Wednesday 9 December 2015

English language challenges

Resultado de imagen para english language wallpaperThe semester is ending just like this course, it's incredible how fast these months had passed!
I really can say I enjoyed this subject due to I like learning lenguages. I think that learning a second lenguage -or third, if it is your case- is an important and basic need in this globalized world. If you refuse to learn another lenguage is like if you're denying to learn to speak. That's why I choose to take this course. Any opportunity to improve my abilities in english I will take it without second thoughts.
Also I found interesting the experience of writting in this weekly blog. Even when the topics were given, the fact that you had to write down your thoughts and opiinios in the theme was a small break of the science side that my career has. I like science, but I also like writting and working in this blog was really nice.
Although I learn new things during this course like idioms and new vocabulary, I am aware that my pronunciation is not good and my speaking fluency is very low.I need to practice; maybe an exchange program would help me to improve?
In my daily life I use english continuosly: when I'm listening to a song, reading a book or article, if a turist ask for directios, watching a tv series or movie, even if they are in a different lenguage I always can use english subtitles. English is a lenguage that you can't run away from, but I don't have the intentions of do it anyway.

1 comment:

  1. Finally we are finishing this year. I'm glad you like the course and the experience of writting on your blog. I wish you the best of luck on the last test we have; also I'm glad I met you; you're a cool person!

    ReplyDelete