Monday 23 November 2015

Non academic activities at the university


In university there is a lot of different activities you can do, there's so much of them that I don't know all of them, I always discovered something new, but the main activities are the sport ones. 
There were a few activities that really atractted my atention, like photografy or even archery, but either my schedule impided me to take them or I just was bad in them, so I thought in about take basketball. I'm not a fan of this sport, but I think is more enjoyable that the others options I had. The only problem was that I totally forgot the date when I had to thake it! Well, it will be for the next year.

I notice that people who play a sport are really into them, they always want to play a match, they know the namesof the  profesional players and watch the competitions. Maybe this is the reason the sport activities are the most popular; the fanatics always take charge of  spread the word about how great the sport they like is the best. I can enjoy a match, but I can't like a sport that much. I'm not really into them.

 I'm waiting for next year to see what activity I'm going to take.



1 comment:

  1. I found great that you are interested on taking basketball, me too! The other day, some of the girls of the Campus team ask me if I wanted to play with them, unfourtunately I don't have time to practice this semester ): , but maybe I'll do it next! best regards, Evelyn

    ReplyDelete