Monday 9 November 2015

My Future Job

When I was in school I was good in the courses I wasn´t very interested in and the classes I really enjoyed, well, I was mediocre. The only courses I liked and was good in were langueges, but I didn't know what to do if I studied something relate to them. But, since I was still in school, I didn't think about this stuff that much.
The problem was that in my last year in high school I still didn't decide what to do with my life so I took an apointment with the collegue prep course counselor. Just then, in november of last year I discovered the career i'm coursing right now: Renewable Resources. This career stand out to me because it has a lot of field trips, and honestly, working everyday in a office is a living nightmare for me. Also, the enviroment is something in which I've been interested since I was a llitle girl and this was the main topic of this engineering. Those were the reason I choose the career.
I want to travel, that's for sure, and I think studying this career will provide the opportunities to do it, even when I still don't know exactly what my future job will be. I have a few years to figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment