Monday 16 November 2015

My favourite photo.

I really like photography. I like take photos of people and landscape, but I don't like those photos where people pose for them. I like to capture the moment and see the real expression of the people in the picture; see how they really feel. Maybe it is because I like honesty.
Even when I like taking pictures, I don't really like take pictures of myself, neither that other people take one of me, but I can see the beauty of a photo of people I don't know or photos of people I know but even before I was born.
There's a photo that I really like: my mom is carrying my older brother when he was just a baby; they are in the zoo watching the giraffes, but you can´t see the animals, you only can see the expresions of amazement they have while they're raising their heads. That photo was taken by my dad in the other side of the grille. There is something in the expression of my mom and brother that I really like. It is like a calm feeling. For me it's one of those photos you can see everyday without getting tired of it.





1 comment: