Wednesday 21 October 2015

My best holidays.

Me as a little girl in front of Llanquehue lake
It has been a while since the last time I had a proper trip on holidays, but I remember  that in the summer of 2003 I travelled with my family to the south of Chile for 2 weeks. My parents rent a cottage that looked out over the Llanquihue lake; we just had to cross the road and we were there! During that time we visited all  the beautiful places which we were close to. We did treks in national parks; we visited the Villarica volcano and found the biggest ant we had ever seen. We not only went to the tourist spots, but we also visited every corner we could, every shop, church, eating in small restaurants and spent time with the people we just had met and simply got lost. Although it rained almost everday, we only stayed in the cottage at night, rain doesn´t kill anyone!
All the landscapes I saw that summer made me realize how much I loved nature and how I wanted to be surrounded by such beauty every day.


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a really gorgeous holiday you'll remember forever, I'm sure! Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete